Sunday, September 28, 2008

Can i use regular shower soap with acne

« ...Back when I was suffering from acne (and a loss of self-esteem) I basically turned myself into a human guinea pig of sorts...I wasn't a big believer of drugs, but I attempted every possible dietary measure, vitamin pill, herb, oil, and some other stuff I won't mention here, to rid myself of acne....
...More specialized cleaners are designed in the same way as acne skin care products; they clean out the pores to help stop sebum or oil which clogs up the pores. Products like this work by minimizing the amount of oil that stays in the pores which can assist harmful bacteria growth which can lead to acne skin issues....»
Read More: best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

«...Garlic is also well known as a kind of natural antibiotics, by eating in more garlic, the acne causing bacteria in your body will be killed effectively. This also means that you are reducing the amount of acne on your face as well as preventing future acne breakouts. Garlic can be consumed naturally or by pill. In my opinion, taking it naturally is a better option since it retains much more of its anti inflammatory and antibiotics abilities....»
Full Text: http://acne-types.blogspot.com

tags: salicylic acid acne, pictures of different types of acne, azelaic acid acne over the counter

No comments: