Monday, August 4, 2008

Does murad acne complex really work and home remedies to get rid of acne scars

It is no secret that acne is a huge problem. Chemical treatments attack the bacteria that can build up in pores and cause acne breakouts. Scientists found that certain wavelengths of light can actually cause these bacteria to die and thus relieve the acne breakout. The marvel mini blue light device is the application of this theory. It emits blue light which kills the acne causing bacteria.
I have used these methods ever since and I haven't bought an acne product in 3 years! My personal biggest problem was that I had extremely oily skin. I tried Clearasil, Neutrogena, Oxy, St. Ives., etc. The better they worked the more money they cost, but none were really that good. Someone suggested getting a prescription but I(like most people) don't have money to just go out and get an acne prescription. Since I found this guide my skin is virtually oil free, my pore sizes have reduced, and scars from pimples I had have virtually disappeared. I used to be stressed out and had very poor self esteem. I was embarrassed by my skin and my face would always hurt from sore pimple spots. This Guide changed my life and saved me a ton of money that otherwise would have been wasted.
6) Don't scratch yourself - Itching an irritated area can trap bacteria under your fingernails and cause an infection to spread.
epedeportingg.blogspot.com
tags: can apple cider vinegar cause acne skin irritation, best soap for acne, acne scar treatments for black skin

No comments: