Monday, August 4, 2008

Zoral acne treatment and lead in drinking water causes acne

Have you ever heard the idea that acne and diet are both related? I remember hearing this and denying this fact. Yet, as I paid more attention to it I started noticing that whenever I went to my favorite buffets I'd always get a massive break out within the next few days.
This article is only for informative purposes. This article is not intended to be a medical advise and it is not a substitute for professional medical advice. Please consult your doctor for your medical concerns. Please follow any tip given in this article only after consulting your doctor. The author is not liable for any outcome or damage resulting from information obtained from this article.
Secondly you can naturally cleanse your skin by using steam. Just boil a kettle of water pour it in the sink then put your face near the water and place a towel over your head and this will open your pores so that you can cleanse. When you are done just splash with cold water and pat your face dry.
flidgfloriatidt.blogspot.com
tags: birth control pills that help acne, why do i have back acne in my thirties, how to get rid of acne marks at home

No comments: