Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Omega 3 fish oil acne

« ...Apply to the acne scarred area. Another way to use Vitamin E is to take one capsule daily to start the skin renewal process from the inside out....
...In China acne is believed to be caused by heat and certain toxins building in the blood stream. Certain foods can raise body temperatures as well as certain toxin levels. It is viewed as a digestive problem where toxins are discharged into the skin instead of their normal destination. Sometimes a diet change is all you need. Low fat with proper vitamins and minerals with possible fiber increase if your acne is digestion related. Substances like Spicy Foods, Garlic, Coffee and Soup cause heat to build up in the body and they should not be used in excess. Saturated fat damages tissue in the body and can cause inflammation that can make pimples appear bigger. Foods rich in Omega 3 Fatty acids are a great tip for getting rid of acne naturally. Greasy foods don't necessarily cause acne but one thing's for sure they don't help prevent it....»
Read More: how-remove-acne.blogspot.com

«...So, then I started looking in the internet for acne treatment for men. I was then came upon a remedy that changed my life forever. The remedy was simple did not take that much time or money. Let me remind you that I have tried Proactive, Murad, Acne Free, Clearsil, Neutragena, and everything else that promises you clear skin. The remedy included Baking Soda, and a hot rag or towel. I would then start off with the baking soda. I would make the baking soda into a paste by mixing it with a little bit of water. The remedy said to apply to affected areas. My whole face was affected so I just had to apply the paste to my whole face. Every night I would apply this paste. The paste drys your pimples out leaving them to look and feel like frozen little mountains. Don't worry they will only look like this with the paste on. So every morning I would wash off the paste because it drys up into sort of like a facial mask. Once I wash my face it feels refreshing and almost all pimples are washed off along with baking soda....»
Full Text: how-remove-acne.blogspot.com

tags: apple cider vinegar for acne redness, names of acne cleansers with glycolic acid, www. acne skin care .com

No comments: